Information grounds and the use of need-based services by immigrants in Queens, New York: A context-based, outcome evaluation approach
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Special Issue: Part I: Information Seeking Research
Volume 55, Issue 8, pages 754–766, June 2004
How to Cite
Fisher, K. E., Durrance, J. C. and Hinton, M. B. (2004), Information grounds and the use of need-based services by immigrants in Queens, New York: A context-based, outcome evaluation approach. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 55: 754–766. doi: 10.1002/asi.20019
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2003
- Institute of Museum and Library Services
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!