Localization of Web design: An empirical comparison of German, Japanese, and United States Web site characteristics
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 55, Issue 13, pages 1199–1208, November 2004
How to Cite
Cyr, D. and Trevor-Smith, H. (2004), Localization of Web design: An empirical comparison of German, Japanese, and United States Web site characteristics. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 55: 1199–1208. doi: 10.1002/asi.20075
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!