Localization of Web design: An empirical comparison of German, Japanese, and United States Web site characteristics
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 55, Issue 13, pages 1199–1208, November 2004
How to Cite
Cyr, D. and Trevor-Smith, H. (2004), Localization of Web design: An empirical comparison of German, Japanese, and United States Web site characteristics. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 55: 1199–1208. doi: 10.1002/asi.20075
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!