A probabilistic similarity metric for Medline records: A model for author name disambiguation
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 140–158, 15 January 2005
How to Cite
Torvik, V. I., Weeber, M., Swanson, D. R. and Smalheiser, N. R. (2005), A probabilistic similarity metric for Medline records: A model for author name disambiguation. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 56: 140–158. doi: 10.1002/asi.20105
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 16 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!