Technology, security, and individual privacy: New tools, new threats, and new public perceptions
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2004
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Special Issue: Intelligence and Security Informatics
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 221–234, 1 February 2005
How to Cite
Strickland, L. S. and Hunt, L. E. (2005), Technology, security, and individual privacy: New tools, new threats, and new public perceptions. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 56: 221–234. doi: 10.1002/asi.20122
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!