Genescene: An ontology-enhanced integration of linguistic and co-occurrence based relations in biomedical texts
Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Special Issue: Bioinformatics
Volume 56, Issue 5, pages 457–468, March 2005
How to Cite
Leroy, G. and Chen, H. (2005), Genescene: An ontology-enhanced integration of linguistic and co-occurrence based relations in biomedical texts. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 56: 457–468. doi: 10.1002/asi.20135
- Issue online: 9 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!