Why is it difficult to find comprehensive information? Implications of information scatter for search and design
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 56, Issue 9, pages 989–1003, July 2005
How to Cite
Bhavnani, S. K. (2005), Why is it difficult to find comprehensive information? Implications of information scatter for search and design. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 56: 989–1003. doi: 10.1002/asi.20189
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!