Web citation data for impact assessment: A comparison of four science disciplines
Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 56, Issue 10, pages 1075–1087, August 2005
How to Cite
Vaughan, L. and Shaw, D. (2005), Web citation data for impact assessment: A comparison of four science disciplines. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 56: 1075–1087. doi: 10.1002/asi.20199
- Issue online: 30 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 30 APR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!