Modeling the factors affecting individuals' use of community networks: A theoretical explanation of community-based information and communication technology use
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 56, Issue 14, pages 1525–1543, December 2005
How to Cite
Kwon, N. and Onwuegbuzie, A. J. (2005), Modeling the factors affecting individuals' use of community networks: A theoretical explanation of community-based information and communication technology use. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 56: 1525–1543. doi: 10.1002/asi.20247
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 13 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!