The influence of structural and message features on Web site credibility
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 114–127, 1 January 2006
How to Cite
Hong, T. (2006), The influence of structural and message features on Web site credibility. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 57: 114–127. doi: 10.1002/asi.20258
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 27 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!