Are raw RSS feeds suitable for broad issue scanning? A science concern case study
Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 57, Issue 12, pages 1644–1654, October 2006
How to Cite
Thelwall, M., Prabowo, R. and Fairclough, R. (2006), Are raw RSS feeds suitable for broad issue scanning? A science concern case study. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 57: 1644–1654. doi: 10.1002/asi.20334
- Issue online: 14 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 12 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!