Using the h-index to rank influential information scientistss
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 57, Issue 9, pages 1275–1278, July 2006
How to Cite
Cronin, B. and Meho, L. (2006), Using the h-index to rank influential information scientistss. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 57: 1275–1278. doi: 10.1002/asi.20354
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 24 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!