Automatic cognitive style identification of digital library users for personalization
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 58, Issue 2, pages 237–251, 15 January 2007
How to Cite
Frias-Martinez, E., Chen, S. Y. and Liu, X. (2007), Automatic cognitive style identification of digital library users for personalization. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 58: 237–251. doi: 10.1002/asi.20477
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 16 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!