Measuring online information seeking context, Part 1: Background and method
Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 57, Issue 13, pages 1729–1739, November 2006
How to Cite
Kelly, D. (2006), Measuring online information seeking context, Part 1: Background and method. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 57: 1729–1739. doi: 10.1002/asi.20483
- Issue online: 23 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 18 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!