Task-based information retrieval: Structuring undergraduate history essays for better course evaluation using essay-type visualizations
Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 58, Issue 9, pages 1227–1241, July 2007
How to Cite
Leide, J. E., Cole, C., Beheshti, J., Large, A. and Lin, Y. (2007), Task-based information retrieval: Structuring undergraduate history essays for better course evaluation using essay-type visualizations. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 58: 1227–1241. doi: 10.1002/asi.20598
- Issue online: 13 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 14 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!