Can citation analysis of Web publications better detect research fronts?
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 58, Issue 9, pages 1285–1302, July 2007
How to Cite
Zhao, D. and Strotmann, A. (2007), Can citation analysis of Web publications better detect research fronts?. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 58: 1285–1302. doi: 10.1002/asi.20617
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 27 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!