Matrix comparison, Part 1: Motivation and important issues for measuring the resemblance between proximity measures or ordination results
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 58, Issue 11, pages 1586–1595, September 2007
How to Cite
Schneider, J. W. and Borlund, P. (2007), Matrix comparison, Part 1: Motivation and important issues for measuring the resemblance between proximity measures or ordination results. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 58: 1586–1595. doi: 10.1002/asi.20643
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 8 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 22 SEP 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!