A classification of mental models of undergraduates seeking information for a course essay in history and psychology: Preliminary investigations into aligning their mental models with online thesauri
Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 58, Issue 13, pages 2092–2104, November 2007
How to Cite
Cole, C., Lin, Y., Leide, J., Large, A. and Beheshti, J. (2007), A classification of mental models of undergraduates seeking information for a course essay in history and psychology: Preliminary investigations into aligning their mental models with online thesauri. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 58: 2092–2104. doi: 10.1002/asi.20668
- Issue online: 25 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 1 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!