Approximate personal name-matching through finite-state graphs
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 58, Issue 13, pages 1960–1976, November 2007
How to Cite
Galvez, C. and Moya-Anegón, F. (2007), Approximate personal name-matching through finite-state graphs. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 58: 1960–1976. doi: 10.1002/asi.20671
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!