Relevance: A review of the literature and a framework for thinking on the notion in information science. Part II: nature and manifestations of relevance
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 58, Issue 13, pages 1915–1933, November 2007
How to Cite
Saracevic, T. (2007), Relevance: A review of the literature and a framework for thinking on the notion in information science. Part II: nature and manifestations of relevance. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 58: 1915–1933. doi: 10.1002/asi.20682
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 18 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!