Wisecrackers: A theory-grounded investigation of phishing and pretext social engineering threats to information security
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 59, Issue 4, pages 662–674, 15 February 2008
How to Cite
Workman, M. (2008), Wisecrackers: A theory-grounded investigation of phishing and pretext social engineering threats to information security. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 59: 662–674. doi: 10.1002/asi.20779
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 9 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!