Online presentations as a source of scientific impact? An analysis of PowerPoint files citing academic journals
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2008
© 2008 ASIS&T
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 59, Issue 5, pages 805–815, March 2008
How to Cite
Thelwall, M. and Kousha, K. (2008), Online presentations as a source of scientific impact? An analysis of PowerPoint files citing academic journals. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 59: 805–815. doi: 10.1002/asi.20803
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 8 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!