A study of the intention–action gap in knowledge sharing practices
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2008
© 2008 ASIS&T
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 59, Issue 8, pages 1224–1237, June 2008
How to Cite
Kuo, F.-Y. and Young, M.-L. (2008), A study of the intention–action gap in knowledge sharing practices. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 59: 1224–1237. doi: 10.1002/asi.20816
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 26 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!