A balanced approach to health information evaluation: A vocabulary-based naïve Bayes classifier and readability formulas
Article first published online: 28 APR 2008
This is a U.S. Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 59, Issue 9, pages 1409–1419, July 2008
How to Cite
Leroy, G., Miller, T., Rosemblat, G. and Browne, A. (2008), A balanced approach to health information evaluation: A vocabulary-based naïve Bayes classifier and readability formulas. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 59: 1409–1419. doi: 10.1002/asi.20837
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!