Toward a theory of network gatekeeping: A framework for exploring information control
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2008
© 2008 ASIS&T
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 59, Issue 9, pages 1493–1512, July 2008
How to Cite
Barzilai-Nahon, K. (2008), Toward a theory of network gatekeeping: A framework for exploring information control. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 59: 1493–1512. doi: 10.1002/asi.20857
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 7 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!