Is multidisciplinary research more highly cited? A macrolevel study
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2008
© 2008 ASIS&T
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 59, Issue 12, pages 1973–1984, October 2008
How to Cite
Levitt, J. M. and Thelwall, M. (2008), Is multidisciplinary research more highly cited? A macrolevel study. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 59: 1973–1984. doi: 10.1002/asi.20914
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!