Influences of IT substitutes and user experience on post-adoption user switching: An empirical investigation
Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2008
© 2008 ASIS&T
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 59, Issue 13, pages 2115–2132, November 2008
How to Cite
Ye, C., Seo, D., Desouza, K. C., Sangareddy, S. P. and Jha, S. (2008), Influences of IT substitutes and user experience on post-adoption user switching: An empirical investigation. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 59: 2115–2132. doi: 10.1002/asi.20921
- Issue online: 27 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!