A global map of science based on the ISI subject categories
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2008
© 2008 ASIS&T
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 348–362, February 2009
How to Cite
Leydesdorff, L. and Rafols, I. (2009), A global map of science based on the ISI subject categories. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 60: 348–362. doi: 10.1002/asi.20967
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 21 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 25 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!