The decline in the concentration of citations, 1900–2007
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2009
© 2009 ASIS&T
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 60, Issue 4, pages 858–862, April 2009
How to Cite
Larivière, V., Gingras, Y. and Archambault, É. (2009), The decline in the concentration of citations, 1900–2007. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 60: 858–862. doi: 10.1002/asi.21011
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 6 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!