How are new citation-based journal indicators adding to the bibliometric toolbox?
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2009
© 2009 ASIS&T
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 60, Issue 7, pages 1327–1336, July 2009
How to Cite
Leydesdorff, L. (2009), How are new citation-based journal indicators adding to the bibliometric toolbox?. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 60: 1327–1336. doi: 10.1002/asi.21024
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 2 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!