The frequency spectrum of finite samples from the intermittent silence process
Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2009
© 2009 ASIS&T
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 60, Issue 4, pages 837–843, April 2009
How to Cite
Ferrer-i-Cancho, R. and Gavaldà, R. (2009), The frequency spectrum of finite samples from the intermittent silence process. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 60: 837–843. doi: 10.1002/asi.21033
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 28 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!