Content-based and algorithmic classifications of journals: Perspectives on the dynamics of scientific communication and indexer effects
Version of Record online: 22 APR 2009
© 2009 ASIS&T
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 60, Issue 9, pages 1823–1835, September 2009
How to Cite
Rafols, I. and Leydesdorff, L. (2009), Content-based and algorithmic classifications of journals: Perspectives on the dynamics of scientific communication and indexer effects. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 60: 1823–1835. doi: 10.1002/asi.21086
- Issue online: 20 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 22 APR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!