Twitter power: Tweets as electronic word of mouth
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2009
© 2009 ASIS&T
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 60, Issue 11, pages 2169–2188, November 2009
How to Cite
Jansen, B. J., Zhang, M., Sobel, K. and Chowdury, A. (2009), Twitter power: Tweets as electronic word of mouth. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 60: 2169–2188. doi: 10.1002/asi.21149
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!