Improving Wikipedia's credibility: References and citations in a sample of history articles
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2010
© 2010 ASIS&T
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 61, Issue 4, pages 715–722, April 2010
How to Cite
Luyt, B. and Tan, D. (2010), Improving Wikipedia's credibility: References and citations in a sample of history articles. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 61: 715–722. doi: 10.1002/asi.21304
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 13 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!