Twitter use by the U.S. Congress
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2010
© 2010 ASIS&T
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 61, Issue 8, pages 1612–1621, August 2010
How to Cite
Golbeck, J., Grimes, J. M. and Rogers, A. (2010), Twitter use by the U.S. Congress. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 61: 1612–1621. doi: 10.1002/asi.21344
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 22 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!