A hyperlink and issue network analysis of the United States Senate: A rediscovery of the Web as a relational and topical medium
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2010
© 2010 ASIS&T
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 61, Issue 8, pages 1598–1611, August 2010
How to Cite
Kim, J. H., Barnett, G. A. and Park, H. W. (2010), A hyperlink and issue network analysis of the United States Senate: A rediscovery of the Web as a relational and topical medium. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 61: 1598–1611. doi: 10.1002/asi.21357
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!