Reference standards and reference multipliers for the comparison of the citation impact of papers published in different time periods
Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2010
© 2010 ASIS&T
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 61, Issue 10, pages 2061–2069, October 2010
How to Cite
Marx, W., Bornmann, L. and Cardona, M. (2010), Reference standards and reference multipliers for the comparison of the citation impact of papers published in different time periods. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 61: 2061–2069. doi: 10.1002/asi.21377
- Issue online: 15 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 30 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!