Ranking of Wikipedia articles in search engines revisited: Fair ranking for reasonable quality?
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2010
© 2010 ASIS&T
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 62, Issue 1, pages 117–132, January 2011
How to Cite
Lewandowski, D. and Spree, U. (2011), Ranking of Wikipedia articles in search engines revisited: Fair ranking for reasonable quality?. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 62: 117–132. doi: 10.1002/asi.21423
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!