Power law distributions in information science: Making the case for logarithmic binning
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2010
© 2010 ASIS&T
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 61, Issue 12, pages 2417–2425, December 2010
How to Cite
Milojević, S. (2010), Power law distributions in information science: Making the case for logarithmic binning. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 61: 2417–2425. doi: 10.1002/asi.21426
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!