The effect of spelling and retrieval system familiarity on search behavior in online public access catalogs: A mixed methods study
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2010
© 2010 ASIS&T
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 61, Issue 12, pages 2461–2476, December 2010
How to Cite
Willson, R. and Given, L. M. (2010), The effect of spelling and retrieval system familiarity on search behavior in online public access catalogs: A mixed methods study. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 61: 2461–2476. doi: 10.1002/asi.21433
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!