The Case for Books: Past, Present, and Future; Reading and Writing the Electronic Book. Synthesis Lectures on Information Concepts, Retrieval, and Services
Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2010
© 2010 ASIS&T
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 61, Issue 12, pages 2588–2591, December 2010
How to Cite
Bias, R. G. (2010), The Case for Books: Past, Present, and Future; Reading and Writing the Electronic Book. Synthesis Lectures on Information Concepts, Retrieval, and Services. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 61: 2588–2591. doi: 10.1002/asi.21434
- Issue online: 12 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!