Self-citations that contribute to the journal impact factor: An investment-benefit-yield analysis
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2010
© 2010 ASIS&T
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 61, Issue 12, pages 2575–2580, December 2010
How to Cite
Campanario, J. M. (2010), Self-citations that contribute to the journal impact factor: An investment-benefit-yield analysis. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 61: 2575–2580. doi: 10.1002/asi.21439
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 28 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!