A theoretical approach to the unification of informetric models by wave-heat equations
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2011
© 2011 ASIS&T
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 62, Issue 6, pages 1208–1211, June 2011
How to Cite
Ye, F. Y. (2011), A theoretical approach to the unification of informetric models by wave-heat equations. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 62: 1208–1211. doi: 10.1002/asi.21498
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 30 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!