Robert S. “Bob” Taylor, visionary and Dean of the School of Information Studies at Syracuse University passed away on January 1, 2009. This article is dedicated to his memory and honors his pioneering impact on the fields of information science and information systems.
The TEDS framework for assessing information systems from a human actors' perspective: Extending and repurposing Taylor's Value-Added Model†
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2011
© 2011 ASIS&T
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 62, Issue 4, pages 789–804, April 2011
How to Cite
Scholl, H. J., Eisenberg, M. B., Dirks, L. and Carlson, T. S. (2011), The TEDS framework for assessing information systems from a human actors' perspective: Extending and repurposing Taylor's Value-Added Model. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 62: 789–804. doi: 10.1002/asi.21500
- Issue online: 7 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!