The nature of historical representation on Wikipedia: Dominant or alterative historiography?
Article first published online: 7 APR 2011
© 2011 ASIS&T
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 62, Issue 6, pages 1058–1065, June 2011
How to Cite
Luyt, B. (2011), The nature of historical representation on Wikipedia: Dominant or alterative historiography?. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 62: 1058–1065. doi: 10.1002/asi.21531
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 23 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!