Access Controlled: The Shaping of Power, Rights, and Rule in Cyberspace; Networks and States: The Global Politics of Internet Governance
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2011
© 2011 ASIS&T
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 62, Issue 8, pages 1647–1649, August 2011
How to Cite
Yeo, S. (2011), Access Controlled: The Shaping of Power, Rights, and Rule in Cyberspace; Networks and States: The Global Politics of Internet Governance. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 62: 1647–1649. doi: 10.1002/asi.21554
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!