Thoughts on uncitedness: Nobel laureates and Fields medalists as case studies
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2011
© 2011 ASIS&T
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 62, Issue 8, pages 1637–1644, August 2011
How to Cite
Egghe, L., Guns, R. and Rousseau, R. (2011), Thoughts on uncitedness: Nobel laureates and Fields medalists as case studies. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 62: 1637–1644. doi: 10.1002/asi.21557
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2010
Vol. 63, Issue 2, 429, Article first published online: 1 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!