The politics of boundary objects: Hegemonic interventions and the making of a document
Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2011
© 2011 ASIS&T
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 62, Issue 12, pages 2528–2539, December 2011
How to Cite
Huvila, I. (2011), The politics of boundary objects: Hegemonic interventions and the making of a document. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 62: 2528–2539. doi: 10.1002/asi.21639
- Issue online: 8 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!