On intermediaries' inquiring minds, elicitation styles, and user satisfaction
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
© 2011 ASIS&T
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 62, Issue 12, pages 2396–2403, December 2011
How to Cite
Wu, M.-M. and Liu, Y.-H. (2011), On intermediaries' inquiring minds, elicitation styles, and user satisfaction. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 62: 2396–2403. doi: 10.1002/asi.21644
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!