Influence of training and stage of search on gaze behavior in a library catalog faceted search interface
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2011
© 2011 ASIS&T
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 63, Issue 1, pages 114–138, January 2012
How to Cite
Kules, B. and Capra, R. (2012), Influence of training and stage of search on gaze behavior in a library catalog faceted search interface. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 63: 114–138. doi: 10.1002/asi.21647
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!