Size and culture as determinants of the web policy of listed firms: The case of web accessibility in Western European countries
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2011
© 2011 ASIS&T
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 63, Issue 2, pages 392–405, February 2012
How to Cite
Lorca, P., Andrées, J. D. and Martínez, A. B. (2012), Size and culture as determinants of the web policy of listed firms: The case of web accessibility in Western European countries. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 63: 392–405. doi: 10.1002/asi.21650
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 3 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!